1. First Hang the yantra on a wall, placing the center of the yantra at the level of your eyes as you face east or north looking into it.
2. Then purify and wash your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
3. Light the incense and candle(s) and lay a fresh flower and a fruit on the altar.
4. Adopt your favorite sitting posture that has a straight spine, or if you want, sit on a chair maintaining your upright spine
5. Look into the center of the yantra, trying to blink as little as possible; you don't want to focus on the specific details of the yantra, just keep your sight right in the center and observe the whole yantra at once.
6. This exercise should last at least 10-30 minutes every day.
According to this belief system, the basic patterns of existence are perceived as sacred, since contemplating one is contemplating the origin of all things. By studying the nature of these forms and their relationship to each other, one may seek to gain insight into the scientific, philosophical, psychological, aesthetic and mystical laws of the universe This design has been found by archeologists in many diverse and ancient cultures such as Egypt, Assyria and China.
MEGATRON YANTRA YA-40
Yantras are visual picture tools (mandalas) that serve as symbolic compositions of the energy pattern of a deity. They have been passed down by the ancient rishis who have seen these patterns in their exalted consciousness. They can be used to focus upon and attract the benign influences that flow from the representative deity. The worshipper’s consciousness, sincerity and interiorized concentration can attract the blessings of intermediary angels, saints or deities that assist the universal spirit by helping to amplify their inner communion. However such practices though aiding to the adherent are not as rapid a path to the infinite as the daily practice of a meditation technique that has been passed on from a self-realized Guru.